STORM PLAYER DEVELOPMENT/FUNDAMENTAL & SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM
The Storm Basketball Organization has devised a Player Development, Sports Skills and Strength Training Program. Our objective is to work with sports players at all levels on individual skill, strength, and fundamental development.
Some of the skills include (but are not limited to):
- Free Throw Shooting
- Ball Handling
- Strength and Quickness
- Movement with and without the ball
- Shooting with and without the dribble
- Low Post Moves
The Storm is committed to providing and incorporating the importance of goal setting while inspiring respectful pro-social friendships and improve basketball skills to help achieve each person’s goals.
- Individual Sessions can be requested (see rates below), but Group Sessions will consist of no more than seven (7) individuals per instructor. Private sessions must be specified at time of scheduling.
- Each Session lasts for 1.5 hours (90 minutes). Group set days are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Private sessions can be requested in advance any day Monday through Saturday.
- A minimum of two (2) sessions a week is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Each participant will be given individual Progression Evaluations at the end of each month to discuss current progress and goals for the upcoming sessions.
Keys to Success
- Show good sportsmanship and positive support.
- Let trainer’s train and players play.
- Establish strong work ethics.
- Establish and improve basketball skills.
- Establish an effective Training Program.
- Instill lifelong goals.
- Group Rate – $30.00 per 90 minutes.
- Individual Rate – $50.00 per 90 minutes.
- Prepay for 8 Sessions ($240.00) and the 9th is FREE!
- Prepay for 16 Sessions ($480.00) and the 17th & 18th are FREE!
Please contact us for available dates/times and to schedule your session today!